Monday, January 12, 2009

Holiday

It has been a very long time since I have written last and I am sorry for that. I have been very busy with the Holiday’s I tell you having Christmas and New Years for 93 children is a lot and I mean a lot of work, but we made it work though.
Has you all know I have 2 little boys living with me now. I have been doing this since thanksgiving. They’re a joy to have living with me, there is a lot of ups and downs but we make it thou.
Let me tell you a little bit about them. The oldest is Henry he is 4 years old and just finished preschool in December. He is very much full of life which is a lot of fun to watch. I just wish I had the energy that he has I see a lot of me in him.
Nathan is the youngest at 2 and he will be 3 on May 16th so I am looking forward to that. Nathan is a lot different than Henry is. Nathan is more of the type that sits back and takes it all in. He is for sure the boss and Henry is the muscle. Nathan is talking and talking and talking just like someone else I know BUT NOT ME.
The Holiday season is pretty different here than in America and it’s a little the same. Here they have 2 Christmas days. They also do not work during the week between Christmas and News years. It is mostly the privately owned business open. Even we do not do a whole a lot in that week. Most of the work force was out for the holiday. It was just the workers that work with the 93 children what were still here during that time.

No comments: