Monday, January 12, 2009

about me

I have been very busy lately and some of the things that I have been doing is a lot of running around for the home and the school that we have. I know that sounds like no big deal in the western world but it is the very hard and stressful thing in a 3rd world country. The rules they we have in the western world are not here so a simple thing like driving can make you so tired.
In a couple of weeks my mom and dad are coming so I am very excited. I miss them and it will be nice to see them again. I also cannot wait for them to meet their only 2 grandsons. I know that they will love them like I love them. Some of the things that we are going to be doing is go up to the northern part of Uganda and go on a safari for a couple of days, then go to the source of the Nile River also for a couple of days, just so them the beauty of Uganda, and of course relax for the 15 days. It is a beautiful place to live. Right now it is one of the hottest parts of the year.

No comments: