Monday, January 12, 2009

Sleep Over

My Henry’s first sleep over, I am so proud of him he is so fun. I am been very busy lately and I have been feeling very bad about it. Henry and his friend Stephen have been asking for a couple of weeks now. So today I told him that if he wants a sleep over that is okay, he was so happy. So when supper was finished they came back to the house. I asked them what they wanted to do and they said we want to dance. So I put some music on and then invited the neighbors to join in it was like a very little block party. It was very nice to watch my 2 kids jump around and try and dance I am so proud. I hope they continue with the love to dance because I love to dance. I would really like it if they would take a dance class to learn how to dance other styles.

No comments: