Thursday, August 28, 2008

Some New Adventures

It is now a beautiful Thursday night. This week as been a very good week. Let go in order. On Sunday night are phone rang it was the police we need to come down to the station. So the 2 founders of Noah's Ark went to the station an there was a six week old baby waiting for us to give it a great home. So we put him in the car and brought him back to Noah's Ark. His name is Yesser he is 8 pound 8 oz. He is very ill he has malaria, Very high fever over 104 degrees, and infection. So everybody please pray for him.
On Tuesday 2 friends and I went to Mukono for lunch and shopping (and I know what you are all thinking Brad shopping go figure) but I had to be back to teach a fire training to the staff. So my boss had a meeting to be at so he could not gave a us a ride to town. So he throw me the keys and asked if I knew how to drive a stick. I told him I grew up on driving a stick. He told me do not crash and hurry back. That was awesome I now can say I have drove in Africa were if you need a inch take it. That is how they drive over here.

Your Friend in Africa

Brad

2 comments:

weiner schnitzel said...

does the little newborn have a name? either way, i will be praying. take care strobes, miss you buddy!

Tricia Layton and Lane said...

Hey Brad!! Hope all is well with you over yonder!! We miss you and max!!! Hope to hear from you soon!!!!

Love,
Tricia, McLovin (Bock) and Lane