Saturday, August 16, 2008

I am sorry that I haven't updated the blog in a while, it has been super busy. I just got into the new short time office,trying to work with Max and Jolly, and now the Monkeys are back.
We just moved to the short time office. It is very nice to have an office that I share with only one person at a time not four.
We just got done working with Max and Jolly. It is going very well today we play with the children there as well. All the other times there was no children allowed for safety reasons. Max is coming to work with me now. Wherever I go he goes to and he is a lot happier.
The Monkeys I what can I say About the Monkeys, but a pain in the backside. They are back and mad. Last night and this morning they have been wait for Max to return home. They're getting ready to attack him.

Until next time

Brad

No comments: