Sunday, July 27, 2008

moving day

Saturday was a very busy day in the morning I went to Kampala for half a day to return the broke stove and to buy some dog food for Max the dog. The was a very interesting experience for me. The reason it was so interesting was because I got a stove, a bag of dog food and some other stuff trying to get in a size of an mini van with about 15 people in it already before I even got in. Then when we got to Mukono I had to get on a boda boda for the last 3 kilometers. So I am trying to balance all this stuff on a boda boda to make thing even worse it started to raining so that was pretty scary.
When I got home it was time to move thank goodness that I was moving about 20 feet at the most so that was good. It still took all day and I do not even have a 1/3 of my stuff. I am very in my new home. My shower works,it seems like more room and more storage. so that is get Max seems to like it as well.

Until we talk again

Brad

1 comment:

Tricia Layton and Lane said...

You sound like you are super busy!! Hope everything is still going well and that your stove finally works!!!

Layton's brother will be here tomorrow, July 29th!!!!