Friday, November 21, 2008

Again I move

Yesterday I was talking to one of my bosses and she told me that I shuld move to the new house. So I said i shold what until the weekend she said no do it when ever you want. So I replied I am going to move now now. So yesterday I pack some thing and move to the other side of the compound.
You ask why did I move again. This is the reason I loved the house that I was living in but it was just to small for the 2 little boys that are going to be moving in with me. The reason that they're going to be moving in is becauseI am going to be adopting them. Here in Uganda I have to foster them for 3 years.
So again I move to a very nice big house.

Brad

1 comment:

Tricia Layton and Lane said...

Congrats Brad, That is AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!