Tuesday, October 7, 2008

long time

Sorry I have not written in a long time I have been very busy. We have gotten a lot of children in in the last couple weeks. I have been here months and the first to months we have not had any children come to the orphanage. Now in the last 4 weeks we have gotten in 5 kids. The fourth child we got in his name is Enoch. He is a true blessing his was on deaths doorstep. He was one breath away from death he was in that bad of shape. Some he was in ICU for 10 days he had the works done for him. So we had a volunteer with him 24/7 and someone was with the volunteer almost daily to visit and to bring whatever was needed. That was here I was and that is why I have not written in a long time.
We are getting in 2 more children in this month. 1 child is coming from are project in the north he is coming in the next week or so. The other child is from a child that is already in the home. When she came to the home she was 12 years old and pregnant from being raped by her uncle so she is also going to be giving birth this month.
So That is some if the things that I am doing..

Brad

No comments: