Monday, September 22, 2008

Long time

Sorry for not writing in a long time it is very crazy here lately. This weekend I had the luck to go to a real African wedding. It was interesting to say the least. It was a co-worker he works up in the north branch. The wedding was a surprisingly close to the same as an American wedding.

We just entered the raining season and I am all ready for the weather to go back to the dry season. That is very odd for me to say because I love the rain. The difference is that here they're all gravel and dirt roads so that makes a huge mess in the house and clothes. I used to have a yellow lab but max is now a black lab.

Have a great day all
Max and I are out

Brad

1 comment:

jodi said...

Sounds like you are living the dream! Courtney and CJ ask about you and Max all the time. Glad to hear you are doing so well down there. I am not surprised. You are a man with a heart of gold and a dog of gold! Keep up the awesome work and you and the other wonderful people there and all of the kids are always in our prayers!
Jodi