Monday, April 25, 2011

Teargas

On Holy Thursday I needed to go to town for some very important items of the Easter Holiday. So when I got up on Thursday morning I went to the computer and check to see if there were any riots and at that time there was nothing to be reported. So I made some food for the boy’s and myself. I then went back on to the internet to answer some emails and finish some work that I did not finish the day before.
During that time I kept on looking for updates throughout the morning and then I got and update a riot is going on right where I needed to go. So I called a friend of mine in the media and asked if it was safe to travel and she was like it’s ok because it’s was passed where you are going so I left and I talked to some police man that I met along the way and they also told me that I will be fine.
So I continued to go to my first stop, then I was on the way to my second stop. My boda driver went straight into the teargas area, so needless to say my eyes were full of teargas for the rest of my trip.
After all my stops I finally got home and washed my eyes out but they still hurt for the rest of the day HAHAHA!!!!!

No comments: