Monday, October 25, 2010

Movie

It is now October 26th man is this year flying by or what!!!
I was approached about 6 months ago from some friends of mine that work at the local newspaper to do a story about me. I do not know why but they think I am like interesting or something. So after that was done I got a phone call from a man in Europe saying that he is a friend of one of my friends at the paper and he would like to meet me. So I like okay whatever right. So I went to meet him and he told me he is a journalist in Europe. So I like okay how can I help you so he told me that him and a friend of his wants to make a short movie about me and my life. I agreed to it and for the last couple of days they have been following me around and taping my life. So it kind of fun but weird at the same time trying to act normal with a camera around you. So they after been at my work, my bible study group, going to my church, and just spending time with me and my family on family days.

No comments: