Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Malaria

Hello again-
This is a blog on Malaria so you are thinking to yourself why his he telling telling me about Malaria. Well I will tell you I have it right now, and it is the worse pain then you can possibly go thou. It is the #1 killer in Uganda yes ahead of AIDS and it takes 7 to 14 days after you have been biten by moqutio before you will start feeling it. It takes 3 to 5 days to cure and it most get worse before it gets better. For real very thing in your body is in pain from your toes to the top of your head. After it is out of your system takes 1.5 to 2 week to fully recover. So it sucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are sick! I hope that you get better soon. It sounds so miserable, I can't even imagine!
Please take care of yourself because we all love you!!!!

Jodi