Saturday, June 7, 2008

It's Now June

It's now June

Hello all-

It's now June 7th with 23 more days,and 5 more shifts of work to go. It's not like I am counting down or anything!!!

Some if the things that I am doing to get ready are of course support raising which is going okay, going to my last Twins game, doing a little shopping, and most important is making sure Max the dog gets all the things that he needs to go with.

Some of the things that I am nervous about are making sure everything will go smoothly with max. If course making sure all the support is raised before I go.

That's all for now later all!!!

Brad

1 comment:

Tricia Layton and Lane said...

Hey Brad, I look forward to hearing more about your time in Africa.. We sure are going to miss you but we are all so excited for you too!!! You can check on McLovin and I on our blog as well!!!